Atharva Marcom met up with Carol Hill. She seems to have discovered the elixir of youth – setting new benchmarks of fitness! These are her secrets!
- Describe yourself in 30 words. What do you do?
First and foremost, I am a mother to three amazing children. I’m an international model and an entrepreneur with many diverse business ventures. I strive to the best in everything I do!
2. What is your best childhood memory?
My mom had just left my father and we moved into a new apartment complex with a playground in the center where all the kids played. One kid had a big box of salt and dared me to drink the whole box.
Well don’t dare me. I drank the whole box and my eyes were watering and my mouth was bleeding. My sister got my mom and did I get in a lot of trouble; time outs, no playground for a month. Thought I was dying but despite all that, don’t dare me.
3. If you had a chance for a ‘do over” in life, what would you do differently?
I wouldn’t do anything over.
4. What do you feel most proud of?
Raising my 3 children!
5. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
Indonesia to visit and spend time with the children and bring some back to America. (Our editor says: Take me!)
6. If you could keep only five possessions, what would they be?
My health, my friends, my children. Everything else is replaceable.
7. What do you want your tombstone to say?
She did it her way!
8. Who do you most admire in life?
All the beauty in life!
9. What are you most afraid of?
Walking out of the home one day and tragedy never lets me come back.
10. What feels like love to you?
Butterflies in our tummy, Unconditional love no matter if you are right or wrong. You’re never scared with them.
11. What is your strongest personal quality?
12. What was your most embarrassing moment?
Falling at a runway show at the Hotel Hollander.
13. If you could witness any event of the past, present or future, what would it be.
I want to walk into the future and see heaven and visit my family.
13. Where was your first kiss?
In a club when I was 18 years old met my first boyfriend of my life. Life ended too soon for him.
14. What do you like in a man?
Truthfulness, love my children, can commit to me.
15. What’s your best fitness secret?
In the bedroom behind closed doors!
16. What’s your best communication secret?
Kiss on the side of neck!
Get your buzz. Talk to Atharva Marcom Public Relations – secure fantastic media coverage! This can include feature articles, radio or podcast interviews, talk show appearances, red carpet events and all those other blurbs that pop up about you or your project.