Atharva Marcom, the Public Relations experts did a quick interview to discover her!
- Describe yourself in 30 words. What do you do?
Ambitious, yet considerate and respectful. Loving towards my family, learning with each chance I get to be better, and grow mentally and spiritually. Being present in each moment of my life.
2. What is your best childhood memory?
Russian schools always starting on September 1st. They are so diverse in variety of learning besides math; chorus classes, chess classes, ski for PE in the winter, track in the summer, language of choice and memorizing poetry to recite in front of class. Strict, but I love learning.
3. Atharva Marcom: If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?
I wouldn’t change anything. I learned so much from everything that happened to me to either improve or continue doing the right thing.
4. What do you feel most proud of?
My worldly views. I was blessed to study abroad and travel in Europe and Asia. I just love culture, clothing, and foods of different countries. I’m not afraid to get out of my comfort zone to explore a culture new to me.
5. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
Maldives, because the islands are sinking under the sea. It’s unfortunate for such paradise to disappear within 30 years.
6. If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be?
Chap stick, pillow, blanket, phone (with reception), gummy bears.
7. Atharva Marcom: What do you want your tombstone to say?
And though she be but little she is fierce- Shakespeare
8. Who do you most admire in life?
My mom, she has done so much! She never stops loving, caring, supporting and pushing me and my sisters for the better. Sometimes I think she has a secret super power to get twice as many things done in one day compared to everybody else.
9. What are you most afraid of?
Dying, life is too short and I want to absorb every moment, and as much of this beautiful world as I can.
10. Atharva Marcom: What feels like love to you?
Support for your personal choices, unconditional love and trust. Sticking to promises, they are there for a reason.
11. What is your strongest personal quality?
Being stubborn, it’s a blessing and a curse at the same time.
12. What was your most embarrassing moment?
I get embarrassing moments all the time and I believe it’s about learning to laugh at yourself. It was very likely tripping on a curb and falling.
13. Atharva Marcom: If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be?
I would want to see where my career is headed and if I would have my own business. I want to leave a mark in this world.
14. Where was your first kiss?
High school hallway while being late to a Spanish language class. It was a horrible kiss but a funny memory.
15. What do you like in a man?
I like a generous and humble man. Also, I like somebody with good style and personal hygiene. Somebody I can effortlessly hold a decent conversation with and be a best friend to rely on.
16 Whats your best fitness secret?
Eating healthy and taking walks. I hate just sitting all day. I love a farmers market my city holds twice a week for fresh, organic, and local produce.
17 Whats your best communication secret.
I think that asking questions to get to know a person and sharing about me creates a comfortable communication environment.
Get your buzz. Talk to Atharva Marcom Public Relations – secure fantastic media coverage! his can include feature articles, radio or podcast interviews, talk show appearances, red carpet events and all those other blurbs that pop up about you or your project.