Allied Digital Services Ltd., a publicly-traded global IT services company, officially announced the business and financial highlights of the company for the year ended March 2022.
The key highlights include:
- Operating Revenue at Rs. 484.68 Cr with an increase of 35% Y–o–Y basis
- EBITDA (Before ESOP) of Rs. 103.16 Cr with quantum jump of 112% on Y-o-Y basis
- PAT of Rs. 61.01 Cr with an increase of 217% Y-o-Y basis
- EPS of Rs. 11.66 (Face Value Rs. 5/share) increased by 205% on Y-o-Y basis
- Nearly zero Debt and no pledge of promoters’ shares
- Proposed dividend of 20% on Face Value of Rs. 5/share
- Orderbook (Mainly Services) stood at Rs. 1400+ Cr as on 31.03.2022
- Business operations started for newly incorporated subsidiaries in Japan, Brazil and China
- Launched service platform in FinTech vertical ‘FinoAllied’
- Nominated as New Champion at World Economic Forum
- Headcount stood at 3,000+ as on 31.03.2022 incl. 1,000+ recruited during the year
Our CMD, Mr. Nitin Shah, stated, “During the transformation period of 4 years, we had been stating ‘small pain but long gain’ and true to what we had anticipated, now we are in the long gain phase for the last 2 -3 years. We are very pleased to inform such positive results which will be continued for long period.”
CDO, Mr. Utpal Chakraborty, mentioned – “Allied Digital is amongst the first ones to launch path-breaking banking solutions like Conversation AI Platform for banks. This is going to change the way consumers transact with banks. This cloud-based, plug & play conversational banking is going to accelerate the transformation of the BFSI segment and is going to be a great boon for small and mid-sized banks.